Allison Hart, P.C.
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Guinnsburg Inn of Courts
- Massachusetts Bar
- Texas Bar
- Oklahoma Bar
- University of Oklahoma ~ B.S. in Psychology 1975-1979
- University of Oklahoma Law School 1984-1985
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston 1985-1987
- Internship: Judge William Ginsberg, District Court, Concord
- Editor-In-Chief of The Advocate, A Suffolk University Law School Publication
- Co-Author of “The Alcohol-Impaired Attorney” Spring Edition of the Advocate, 1987
- Ginsburg Inn of Courts
- Grandparental Visitation in Oklahoma: An Overview, Oklahoma Bar Journal 2009
- REPRESENTATIVE BARBARA GRAY 1985-1987
State House Boston, Massachusetts
As a liaison between Representative Gray and numerous activist groups, I drafted legislation reflecting community concerns, attended meetings on Ms. Gray’s behalf and worked with constituents and other Representatives on a daily basis.
- COMMITTEE ON THE REFORMATION OF FAMILY LAW 1986-1987
Interviewed judges and researched the laws of neighboring states to present a reformation of the current Divorce laws. Once the Committees decisions were made I drafted and lobbied for the Divorce Guidelines passed in 1988.
- COHEN & GAFFIN 1987-1989
118 Worcester Road, Framingham, Massachusetts
Associate in a eight-attorney general contract firm. Although I participated in Criminal, Personal Injury, and Real Estate cases: my main task was to prove fraudulent a Polish Immigrant’s hand-written will leaving $7.5 Million to the United States Government.
- LAW FIRM OF ALLISON A. HART 1990-1991
222 Park Lane, San Antonio, Texas
I developed a collections firm for Physicians in San Antonio and surrounding areas. In many instances a settlement of the case occurred however a few required trials to resolve.
- LAW FIRM OF ALLISON A. HART 1999 to 2005
3409 Wynn Drive, Edmond, Oklahoma
Focusing mainly on family law, I prepared for trial and tried cases when a settlement could not be reached. Cases include divorce, child custody modification, guardianship and enforcement of Child Support Guidelines.
- PRITCHETT & SNYDER 2005-2007
1601 NW 19th Edmond, Oklahoma
The majority of this firm’s practice was workman’s compensation. I was brought in to handle other legal aspects in needs of their clients.
- LAW FIRM OF ALLISON HART, P.C. July 2007 to present
701 NW 13th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma